mardi 28 février 2012

DEEP WINTER WARMTH

I thought spring was so close.
Birds were chirping.
Little white flowers and tulip leaves were out.
Temperatures got just above 5 Celsius.

And then snow fell like it never did before! More than 20 cm overnight, it was gorgeous, tree looked all of a sudden like fluffy cherry blossom in full bloom...aaah...and it got cold.

This weather is the best excuse to wear all kind of warm accessories, and knit some more!
I love knitting small project, so I find knitting for my friend's baby so rewarding.

Here are the baby leg warmers that I knitted for little Frances


it's my own pattern but I should post a tutorial for it,
Baby Llama by Elsebeth Lavold yarn Antique Rose knitted in #5

They keep her warm on her snowy adventures...until spring comes for real!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire