dimanche 8 janvier 2012

Warm Warm designs: it's official!



I've been making earrings with liberty fabric for a long time now.

I've always been inspired by things with liberty fabrics made by bloggers and talented crafters such as Une Poule A Petit Pas, Brin de Folie and K'Shambles.



Pushed by very supportive friends and family, I finally got the courage to show them to a professional who believed in my craft. Lucky me!

Now I sell earrings, bracelets and pendants through a lovely boutique downtown Nelson, that is named after its owner Tara Davis.


Tara focuses on crafts "made with love in Canada". Whether it's knitted adornments, jewellery, felted owls or hand poured candles from recycled wax...her store has an amazing selection of beautiful treasures.


Now a second store is about to open in Winnipeg and some of my craft will be sold there as well. It's only 1733 km away from here!


So this was part of my last delivery to Tara Davis,
based on multiple feedback she was able to give me,
I made some larger pieces, we'll see how it goes.

I have other designs that I need to work on...

1 commentaire:

  1. purée quelle production !!! j'éspère que tu as reçu ton ptit colis ;-)

    RépondreEffacer