mercredi 20 mars 2013

Things that kept me busy since january

WHy didn't I write since january?
Well...I needed time to rest after the Holidays.
I felt like sleeping in on EVERY day off that I had. We're talking 9 to 10 hours per night.

And then I eventually felt rested enough.
It was time to be with friends. Eating, talking, running or skiing depending on how much snow we got.

The winter went by so fast (for me) and I attribute it to the amount of fun I had. I am forever thankful for my friend who insisted that I try cross-country skiing because I did and it was always extremely rewarding, night or day time.

One of my fun winter projects was actualy for my workplace, it consisted in making triangle garlands.


I felt very lucky to get to play in my studio on my days off, and to see my work decorating my workplace afterwards.
Hopefully the sturdy quilting cotton used will allow them to decorate many events along the years!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire